- These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to customers ("Player/s", "You") who use any of the products, software, websites offered by Captain Cooks Casino ("Casino", "website" "Service" "Us/We/Our").
- The Player must create an account and deposit in order to use the service.
- Except for downloading one copy of the Agreement on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Agreement without first obtaining the written permission of Captain Cooks Casino.
- Agreement must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
- BY USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON captaincooks.casino, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
- These terms are considered correct and fair by Captain Cooks Casino. Should Players require advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to revise and/or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Players should visit this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Casino or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. Captain Cooks Casino may also inform its Players via email of any updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Casino Terms and Conditions as published (and occasionally updated) are on this website in English. It is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of all Terms found in other languages. Translations into other languages are provided as a service in good faith. In the event of ambiguity between English versions and a translation, the English version always retains priority.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held or made invalid by court or regulatory body, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. In such cases, the invalid provision shall be interpreted as closely as possible in an acceptable manner to its original objective.
- Captain Cooks Casino may make changes to any of the products, software, websites and/or system specification requirements, at any time, without notice.
About The Casino
- Licensing and Regulatory Bodies - Captain Cooks Casino is a brand managed by Fresh Horizons Limited and is licensed under the terms of Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Canada.
- Captain Cooks Casino is authorized to operate captaincooks.casino.
- Captain Cooks Casino is not a financial institution and thus any funds made into Player's account (active or dormant; please see for more details under ‘Account Dormancy’) are not due any interest payments on any account balances, including deposit(s) or pending withdrawals.
- Captain Cooks Casino does not provide advice to Player’s regarding tax and/or legal matters.
- Players who wish to obtain advice regarding tax or legal matters are advised to seek professional assistance.
- Player is strictly prohibited from utilising Captain Cooks Casino and its systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where Captain Cooks Casino deems that a Player has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Player’s balance without warning or notification.
Participation and Jurisdiction
- The casino does not accept registration nor gaming activity by those under the age of 19.
- We reserve the right to perform checks (electronic or otherwise) and/or request valid documentation at any time, to verify the identity of our players and/or to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- The Player accepts sole responsibility of their gaming activity at the casino, including the legality of online gambling in their country/jurisdiction of residence or location. The availability of our Services does not intend to enable the player to contravene any applicable laws or regulations with online gaming.
- We shall not be liable for any breach of any local, national/federal, state or other laws that may occur as a result of the player's gaming activity at the casino.
Player's Casino account
- All information supplied upon registering must be accurate and complete in all respects. Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to confirm the details supplied on registration by requesting personal identification documents by email and other means.
- Accounts found to have incorrect or incomplete registration details may be suspended until the verification process has been completed. If we cannot complete the verification process the account may be closed and/or suspended and any balances (including winnings) confiscated/refunded or deposits voided at the casino's discretion. Please see for further details under ‘Verification Procedure’.
- Players must keep their registration details up to date. Support Centre should be notified for any changes in address, email, phone number or other contact/personal information.
- Players may only open and operate a single account. Where a Player is identified with more than one account we reserve the right to suspend these accounts and winnings associated with multiple accounts may be confiscated. The Player must also not have used sign up bonuses multiple times.
- Captain Cooks Casino allows all Players to select a password which must be kept confidential. Any actions carried out through Player's account will be deemed valid if user name and password (including biometrics) have been entered correctly.
- Captain Cooks Casino allows all Players to select a password which must be kept confidential. Any actions carried out through Player's account will be deemed valid if user name and password have been entered correctly. If you activate biometric log in, you must register only your biometrics on your device, and not the biometrics of any other person. We are not responsible for verifying that the biometrics are yours. Your biometrics will be stored on your device only.
- The Player is solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account login details comprising of password and username. The Player is responsible for all activities that occur under the casino account. Captain Cooks Casino will not be liable to the Player or a third party for any loss arising from failure to store the account login details in a secure manner.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to close or suspend a Player's account without refund if it becomes evident that the Player has disclosed their account login details to a third party.
- Captain Cooks Casino will not abuse its relationship with the player by any unauthorised activity on the player's operating system or casino account.
- The player may receive an email to the registered email address for account activation and ongoing communication from the Casino.
- If the Player has previously unsubscribed at Captain Cooks Casino, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
- A Player's Casino account is considered to be dormant if the Player has not made a wager/bet or has not deposited/withdrawn funds within a period at the casino's discretion.
- In the interest of protection of Player's funds, Captain Cooks Casino will remove any Player's balances (within a maximum of up to 60 days) which may be comprised of bonus and cash money. Bonus funds will be forfeited. Player's cash balance can be returned to the Player's Casino account upon request within a reasonable timeframe, providing the Player successfully passes verification/security questions.
- The transfer of funds between individual Player accounts is strictly prohibited.
Account Suspension / Closure
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to close or suspend a Player's account at its sole discretion by giving an appropriate notice with reasons, including, but not limited to, any unauthorised use of the Player’s account. No refund of account balances will be granted.
- Any unauthorised use of the gambling account may result in the termination of the gambling account. Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to terminate any of your Casino Rewards accounts.
- If the Player identifies any unauthorised use or theft of the account login details, or any other security breach have occurred, Captain Cooks Casino must be immediately informed of this occurrence.
- To close a Casino account please contact The Casino Support Centre
Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to ask Players for verification documents following deposits and/or prior to executing a withdrawal. Should it be deemed necessary the casino may also require these documents to be certified by a registered Notary or a registered professional. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Proof of ownership of the financial accounts being used to deposit and/or withdraw from the casino. This would include but not be limited to a copy of the physical card, statement relating to a specific bank account, or relevant screenshots of other online wallets and methods.
- a copy of valid ID; such as a Passport, Driver’s License or government-issued identity card
- documents confirming residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill, no older than 3 months
- All documents must be clear and legible to ensure satisfactory completion of Player’s verification. If the documents provided are incomplete, obstructed or evidence of tampering and any other reason deemed unacceptable, the Player must provide additional information until Captain Cooks Casino is able to successfully verify the Player’s identification.
- If Captain Cooks Casino has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Player has provided false documentation, misleading or incorrect information, Captain Cooks Casino will not accept such documents as valid and the failure of Player’s verification may result in termination of the casino account and/or failing the withdrawal request.
- Player’s withdrawal may not be processed until satisfactory identity verification has been completed.
- The player consents to ILABS Inc on behalf of Captain Cooks Casino to perform a credit check for the purposes of identity verification using the information provided at registration.
Use of Bots and Illegal Software
- The use and abuse of malicious software and bugs in any of the gaming software provided on the Casino platform is illegal.
- The use of software/hardware to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games or financial gain is strictly forbidden and any monies acquired in this manner will be confiscated immediately.
- Using a Virtual Machine is also regarded as a deliberate attempt to manipulate the game play and/or deceive the casino. Any financial gains made under these conditions will be confiscated.
Interruptions to Casino Activity
- Captain Cooks Casino shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Captain Cooks Casino’s casino software or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, payments processing, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content. Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to close or suspend a Player's account, by giving an appropriate notice with reasons.
- In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Service we will not be liable to the Player as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the games in question.
- In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers placed during such period will be null and void, as well as payouts obtained from a malfunctioning game or service. This includes but not limited to operating systems, web browsers, software and hardware failures.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void at our discretion, any sum deducted from your Casino account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to your Casino account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server. Until acceptance, no communications from the Player shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a website, software or device) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their Casino account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a website system malfunction all bets are void.
Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment but may become addictive. We promote responsible gambling by offering:
- Cooling-off periods from 24 hours to 6 weeks.
- Self-exclusion period of 6 months.
- The setting of deposit limits.
- Referrals to problem gambling organisations.
- Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment but may become addictive. We promote responsible gambling by offering:
Support, Disputes and Complaints
- The Casino Support Centre is available for any questions or lodging of disputes or complaints.
- Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute we will refer the dispute to eCogra as our Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR) entity, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
- Player’s complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 6 months of the issue occurring.
Sign Up Offer - Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this offer, you must register an account as a new Player.
- All bonus monies will be credited as bonus funds (i.e. not cash) to the Player's Casino account or to Casino Rewards account.
- Each individual deposit made with Captain Cooks Casino is considered a single deposit for the purpose of this promotion. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfil the sign up bonus requirements - each deposit is only considered individually Therefore the first five (5) individual deposits ONLY will determine the bonus amounts allocated for the purpose of this promotion.
- 100 chances to win massive jackpots will be awarded on first deposit as free spins on the game, Mega Money Wheel, valued at $0.10 per spin. The minimum first deposit is $5.
- Winnings from the Mega Money Wheel free spins will be credited as bonus funds to the Player's Casino account.
- If the Mega Money Wheel jackpot top prize is credited as bonus funds, the player can have the win converted to the Player’s cash balance by contacting The Casino Support Centre. This can only be done for the top prize win. Any funds wagered prior to contacting The Casino Support Centre for conversion will be subject to the Casino’s wagering requirements and any losses accrued cannot be recouped. To withdraw the winnings after conversion the Player must adhere to the terms as stated in the Bonus and Cash Account Terms and Conditions below.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to this promotion and the winnings transferred to the Casino account, the Player agrees to commit to the wagering requirements for all bonuses/winning obtained in accordance with the terms as stated in General Promotion Terms and Conditions and in Bonus and Cash Account Terms and Conditions below.
- This promotion must be claimed by making a first deposit within 7 days, after which Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to modify the promotion.
Bonus and Cash Account - Terms and Conditions
- A Player's total account balance consists of a cash account balance and a bonus account balance.
- A Player's bonus account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers.
- The cash component of the balance may be withdrawn at any time for your first and second deposit, however this will result in any remaining bonus funds in the bonus balance being forfeited. This includes any bonuses yet to be credited or redeemed that are associated with any withdrawn deposits.
- The first deposit bonus and second deposit bonus are subject to 200 times play-through before your bonus balance is converted to cash. Once bonus funds have been converted to cash, these funds may be withdrawn.
- Subsequent bonus amounts credited to a player's bonus balance (from the third deposit) will be subject to 30 times play-through before they may be cashed in.
- Play-through is achieved when any wager is made. Wagers made from both cash and bonus accounts count towards play-through.
- The wagering requirements (for withdrawal purposes) will start being counted from the time all bonus monies are added to the Casino account.
- For any wagers made before the third deposit, wager is deducted from the Player's cash and bonus balances in the ratio equivalent to the total cash balance and bonus balance. Winnings will be re-distributed back to the cash and bonus balances using the same ratio. If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus balance is reset to zero. This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus they may still have remaining in their bonus balance. For any wagers made after the third deposit, the wager is deducted from the Player's cash account. If there is no cash available, then the wager is deducted from the bonus account. This effectively means that funds in the Player's bonus account are only played if there is no cash balance.
- Winnings on wagers made before the third deposit are credited to their cash and bonus balances in the same proportion as the wager was taken from the respective cash and bonus balances. After the third deposit, winnings on wagers made from a from a Player's cash account are credited directly to their cash account. Winnings on wagers made from a Player's bonus account are credited to their bonus account.
- After the third deposit, where crediting a Player's bonus account with winnings that would result in the bonus account exceeding the size of the all bonus amounts, any excess winnings are credited to the Player's cash account. Note: This is less any automatic transfers from bonus account to cash account that had occurred.
- Wagering requirements will be carried over from a bonus should a subsequent bonus be redeemed prior to making a deposit.
Different games played may contribute a different percentage of the play-through (up to 100%) towards the required play-through. For example:
- If a Player receives a $100 bonus, they will have to wager approximately $20,000 based on a game with 100% wagering contribution (e.g. Slots and Parlor Games) before attempting a withdrawal.
- Similarly, they will have to wager $40,000 based on a game with a 50% wagering contribution (e.g. Table Poker, Casino War, Sic Bo) and so on.
The contributing percentages are as follows:
- Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering and no loyalty points will be earned when playing.
- Doubling up on any game at Captain Cooks Casino will not count towards your wagering requirements.
Live Casino games:
- Live Baccarat, Top-Card and all Live Blackjack games count 10% towards the wagering requirements
- Deal or No Deal Live and Lightning Dice count 100% towards the wagering requirements
- Super Sic Bo, Live Auto Roulette, Live French and American roulette, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Dream Catcher wheel, 2 Hand Casino Holdem and Side Bet City count 2% towards wagering requirements
General Promotion Terms and Conditions
- All promotions can only be claimed once per device, person, household, family, physical address, email address, financial account, IP address or shared network environment such as a library, workplace, university or school. Any winnings associated with a bonus being claimed more than once will be confiscated and the casino account closed.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, no two promotions can be used in combination and promotions only apply to deposits and wagers on the Captain Cooks Casino.
- Every effort will be made to credit the Player's account with any promotional bonuses within one business day or sooner. Promotions that are earned over a time period such as weekend or monthly bonuses will be awarded within one business day following the end of that time period i.e. on the Monday after the weekend or on the first business day of the following month.
- If the credit/debit card, eWallet or financial account used to make the deposit to receive the sign up bonuses is not in the name of the individual registered on the Captain Cooks Casino account, the casino reserves the right to void any winnings. Attempts to withdraw any associated winnings from the sign up bonuses using credit/debit card, eWallet or financial account in a different name to the casino account holder may also lead to winnings being void.
- All casino promotions are reviewed regularly and we reserve the right to change the offer and or terms at any time.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to correct any error in bonus points, casino credits, and/or prizes awarded. Winnings will not be affected but the players casino account balance will be adjusted to reflect the correct amount when any error is detected.
- Promotional bonuses/prizes that remain unused in a Player's casino account for longer than 60 days from the date of registration, will be forfeited. Promotional bonuses/prizes will be deemed "used" once the minimum wager requirements have been met. The sign up bonus is determined by the date a casino account is opened. If a Player opens a casino account but leaves it dormant for a period of time, the Player will still be awarded the sign up bonus that was active when they joined Captain Cooks Casino.
- If, while playing at Captain Cooks Casino, the Player wins a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, the Player agrees to be available for any event of such nature arranged by Captain Cooks Casino. At all times, Captain Cooks Casino will do its utmost to protect Player's privacy.
- While Captain Cooks Casino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use Players' first names and/or initials in any Casino announcement pertaining to promotion results.
- Only promotions specifically advertised on this Casino's website will be honoured by the Captain Cooks Casino. Any promotional offer issued by any other party, including but not limited to affiliated persons or organizations, may not be recognized by this Casino and are thus deemed invalid.
- Any promotional materials distributed by Casino Rewards is for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred. Players must have received a written invitation addressed to them from Casino Rewards in order to take advantage of any part of this promotion.
- Any promotion or giveaway run by Captain Cooks Casino for any kind of merchandise or cash is not inclusive of any taxes, registrations, licensing, insurance, postage or delivery unless otherwise stipulated within the promotion terms and conditions.
- Any cash prizes awarded by Captain Cooks Casino will be paid directly into the recipient's Casino Rewards account or casino account.
- Captain Cooks Casino may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of Players to participate in any promotion.
Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to remove the sign up offer and/or any further promotions from these and/or linked accounts for any reason whatsoever with the appropriate notice, including, but not restricted to violation of promotional terms. An activity is considered to be a violation of promotional terms when it is designed to take advantage of our offers.
Violation of terms includes but is not limited to:
- If the Player misuses the casino account for the exploitation of promotional offers, without ever demonstrating any degree of risk with personal funds or serious intention to play, the redemption of all such promotional offers, including but not limited to sign-up bonuses, will be suspended until such times as the Player demonstrates a playing history whereby a risk of personal funds is periodically demonstrated at the Casino.
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. 'Irregular play' includes but is not limited to any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 25% or more of the value of the bonus credited to the account prior to the play-through requirement for that bonus having been met; a single bet in Roulette counts as the total of all chips placed on the table when the wheel is spun.
- Using the double-up feature to increase bet values;
- Even money bets on Sic Bo, Craps and Roulette
- Starting a game's feature after the bonus balance used to build up the credits towards the feature has reached 0.
- Withdrawing deposited funds, either in whole or in part, prior to the redemption of associated bonus funds.
- Using the autoplay feature for the purpose of meeting bonus account wagering requirements.
- Playing for deliberate minimum risk, equal, zero margin or hedge betting in order to conceal the appropriate spirit for the purposes of meeting bonus wagering requirements.
- Employees, officers and directors of Captain Cooks Casino, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for entry. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
Payment and Winnings
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the Player's responsibility to be aware of these terms upon which payments are accepted and winnings are paid. It is also the Player’s responsibility to ensure they are aware of any changes to these terms. Captain Cooks Casino may also inform its Players via email of any updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- Player shall not deposit funds into the Captain Cooks Casino which are ill-gotten, dishonestly obtained, proceeds of or intended to be used for money laundering or terrorist financing, or that would otherwise be generally considered illegal.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to confiscate any withdrawal or casino account balance suspected of being linked to any kind of fraudulent activity included but not limited to identity theft or payment fraud.
- Any criminal or suspicious activity at the Captain Cooks Casino may be reported to relevant authorities and where such activity is suspected or confirmed may result in a Player’s casino account being suspended indefinitely and any winnings voided and balances confiscated.
- If Players transfer funds between each other's financial accounts or if multiple Players have their financial accounts funded by a common source it will be considered fraudulent and it may be investigated. Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to void any winnings associated with these types of practices and to suspend the associated casino accounts indefinitely and confiscate any casino account balances.
- If a financial account used to deposit and or withdraw funds is not in the name of the Player registered on the Casino, Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to suspend the casino account and or financial account indefinitely.
- The Player accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure they have sufficient funds in the financial account(s) used to deposit at Captain Cooks Casino. This includes sufficient funds at the time the deposit is made and at the time their financial account is debited. In the event of insufficient funds at either of these times, Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to reject deposits and to void any winnings and confiscate any casino account balances. Captain Cooks Casino may in its sole discretion request from the Player, and the Player agrees to provide, such evidence satisfactory to Captain Cooks Casino to prove that sufficient funds were available at the time of their deposit or at the time their financial account was debited.
- Players whose deposits are repudiated, recalled, charged back, disputed, revoked or otherwise generally not paid will have their winnings voided, their balances confiscated and all their casino accounts on the Casino Rewards network locked. In the unlikely event Captain Cooks Casino decides not to exercise any or all of its rights under this term it will not constitute a waiver of its right to exercise this or any other term in future.
- It is the Player's responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and of past and present website policies and rules.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to perform Player’s identity, source-of-funds, financial account, and other background due diligence checks and may require documentation and information from the Player to do this. Failure by the Player to comply with any such requests or part thereof grants Captain Cooks Casino the right to void any winnings on the Player’s account, restrict further deposits and withdrawals, confiscate any casino account balances, and to lock the Player’s casino account indefinitely. As for the security documents, please see for more details under ‘Verification Procedure’.
- Captain Cooks Casino does not charge the Player for making deposits into their casino account but payment service providers, financial intermediaries involved with processing Player’s transactions and/or their financial institution. This may result in incurring transaction fees over and above the amount deposited into Player’s casino account. Such fees are not typical for the majority of Players but in the unfortunate event of their incurring such fees Players agree that the casino will not be liable for these fees.
- Where you have requested to store your CVC code - the 3 digit number on the back of your credit/debit card - for a specific card and on the device through which you are accessing the casino, you have also consented to our retrieving and using that CVC code for future purchases that you make at the casino and you accept full responsibility for this.
Payment of Winnings and Withdrawals
- Winnings are credited to the Player’s cleared casino account balance in the currency of their casino account. Should the Player wish to withdraw some or all of their balance they must enter the amount they want to withdraw from within the casino and choose a withdrawal method.
- The Player accepts that there may be minimum and maximum individual transaction, daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawal limits and that these vary by county and withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals that are required to be processed via a different currency to Player’s casino account currency will be subject to a currency conversion. This currency conversion will be based on the average daily interbank market rate plus a currency conversion fee of 2.5%.
Withdrawal method DBT (Direct Bank Transfers) incurs withdrawal fees. These fees are:
- Under 3000 units: $50.00 USD, 35.00€, £30.00
- Over 3000 units: $100 USD, 70.00€, £60.00
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to and in many cases will be obligated to pay withdrawals back to financial accounts previously used by the Player to deposit with at the Casino.
- Captain Cooks Casino reserves the right to deduct monies owed to the Casino as a result of chargebacks, disputes or any outstanding dues from Player winnings/withdrawals. The Player may be notified of such action taken beforehand where possible.
- Updating or adding additional payment details may only be made within the Casino or by contacting customer service.
- Withdrawn funds will be held in pending for 48 hours. Once 48 hours have passed, the withdrawal will be processed during the following business day. Withdrawn funds will be available to be reversed in part or in whole up until the time it has been processed. Any withdrawals reversed back into the casino account prior to it being processed are the player’s responsibility. Processing of the withdrawn funds may be delayed until such time as verification has been satisfactorily completed.
- Players who win a sum substantially greater than their total purchases across all Casino Rewards partner casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of maximal $4000 per week. However, due to various business considerations Captain Cooks Casino may in its sole discretion increase or decrease the weekly payout.
- Payments to bank accounts, cards and e-Wallets are subject to daily limits including those imposed upon us both directly and indirectly by regulators, card schemes, banks, payment processors and financial institutions. Depending on your withdrawal method you may be restricted to receiving a portion of your winnings paid daily over successive weekdays until the balance is fully paid.
- Please note that once payments have been released from Captain Cooks Casino it may take some time for the funds to reach your nominated financial account. Processing times can vary between payment methods, processors and banks and are beyond our control. Captain Cooks Casino shall not be made responsible for any delay in transferring the payments into your nominated bank account.
- General Terms and Conditions